Unused products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered. Once the returned item arrives back in our warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
We provide a standard warranty period for each items from the date of purchase, some cases may have an extended warranty, please contact our service for more detail.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
|Item||Standard Warranty Period (Months)|
Note: This policy only applies to customers who purchase brand new products through our official store on Amazon/eBay/Phonetonetech.com. Refurbished products purchased at a lower discount are not eligible for this policy.
All items included the standard warranty service promised by the manufacturer. In order to provide customers with a quick and efficient service experience, we invite all customers to activate the warranty via the the page Active Warranty.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Phonetone or Phonetone’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
Phonetone’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Phonetone will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Phonetone must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that Phonetone needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Phonetone or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Phonetone Store
- Sales invoice or sales contract
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Phonetone quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extre
- me temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Phonetone is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of Phonetone products
- Returning personal items sent to Phonetone
When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Phonetone does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.